Our collaborative cloud storage service
Our collaborative cloud storage service is included by default with all of our hosting offers. Each email address created within a domain hosted by Oxegena provides access to a shared space of 60 GB.
Our solution is based on Nextcloud, an open source application actively developed since 2016. Nextcloud is composed of:
- a web interface
- a client compatible with Windows, MacOs, IOS & Android
- WebDAV, CardDAV & CalDAV interfaces, allowing its integration into a multitude of applications (like Outlook for example)
Access to the service is secured by a two-factor authentication system and access management by applications connecting to your Nextcloud account.
The web interface offers you:
- the management of the collaborative storage service
- online document editing
- full email with synchronization of contacts and appointments
- a file transfer and sharing service
Each of the files stored on Nextcloud benefits from many features:
- automatic anti-malware and anti-virus control
- replication within 2 hours of your content throughout our cloud
- versioning of your files, which makes it easy to recover an old version of a file if needed